I have been out of the blog scene for a while now but thought it was time to return. I enjoy it most of the time. It is like free therapy in a way. You can jot down things on your mind, see if anyone else has had those same issues. They may feel the same way or offer advice. Sometimes, you just need a good laugh! That is what I hope to do on here, just be a kind of entertainment.
There is so much going on right now that I feel like I am going to explode! That is the main reason I came back. I have to voice how I'm feeling about all these topics. Let's face it, my husband is busy at work and on his time off, he doesn't want to hear me rambling on about these things. Oh, he definitely listens, sometimes, a little, but I know he'd rather not, ha! Normally, you would sit and talk with a friend or family member and just shoot the bull but we have moved recently and it takes time to feel comfortable enough to do that with someone new. So, here I am. I'M BACK!!
So I hope you will come back often and chime in on some of the things I'm going to talk about! Thanks for coming!
Sincerely,
LizzyG
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment