Ok, is anyone else just totally digusted here?! I have no doubt that Tiger Woods wasn't the first and Jessie James won't be the last. I just hate that these wives have to go through the public humiliation of it all. These women are not girlfriends, casual flings; they're their WIVES!!!! Why even get married if you're just going to go out & have sex with every bimbo out there??!! Huh?!! Elin & Sandra are beautiful women. They deserve better. Plus, Tiger has a family. Do they count? Do they matter? They want to be "private" after they get caught, but guess what?? YOU ARE A CELEBRITY!!! They sure don't mind being famous until they are doing something wrong & they get caught doing it.
It's just sad. Sad & wrong! Marriage has a set of rules - to love & cherish, to honor & obey, to love one another, not foresake one another, till death do you part. If your going to break one of these vows, especially over and over again, get a divorce! They deserve to not be treated that way.
Personally, I'm tired of hearing about it. I've lost all respect for both men, Tiger & Jessie. They disgust me. And these gross bimbos they hook up with that do the most degrading things with them & feel like they are "special". Get real. You were a cheap thrill & that's it! You were used, plain & simple! Now, the slight hope of fame & fortune is gone. Get over it! Tramps! Yes they are. Home wrecking tramps & the men are just as guilty!
The trust will be forever gone. But we should pray that if they do try to work it out, that they have Gods help. They will need it.
I don't care really what these celebs do really until it effects what my children see or feel. Then it bothers me. It bothers me when these people are looked up to as role models. They may not want to be thought of that way but deep down I think they did until they royally screwed up.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment